2007年9月16日日曜日

Article of " Voice of America"

http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-09-14-voa7.cfm
This article was written by Ms. Elizabeth Noh who joined my home party on Sep.11, 2007 in Aoyama Tokyo. PR is the most significant to set out the vision for the activities. To open the purpose of the activities for people will get the backup and interest. This is her e-mail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Akiko-san,

Thank you for your message.
I received it today when I came to work at Kyodo.

Yes, the lunar launch was successful.
I filed a story for Voice of America about it today.

I work at Kyodo as an English editor part-time two days a week.
I also work at NHK World as an English editor.

For your information, my other contact information are:

Thanks for inviting me to your lovely home.I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best regards,

Elizabeth (Liz) Noh

0 件のコメント: